Here it is, the day of no return. Every year when we go south for the winter we have this moment of angst about leaving home. It is especially difficult this year because we are having gorgeous fall weather and there is SO MUCH STILL TO DO. Funny how, when faced with a dead-line, like leaving for a few months, one can see with absolute clarity every single thing they didn't get done. So this morning I am having mixed feelings about the whole thing. Take a look at yesterday and you might understand...am I crazy for leaving this place??
This was yesterday. It doesn't inspire me to be somewhere else. But I think once we are on the road I will get into the mood. Stay tuned. We are catching the 10:45 AM ferry to Vancouver and should be
well on our way through the Fraser Valley and into the mountains by tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment